1. Name and Contact Details of the Authority:
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Authority: Reiser & Partner Patentanwälte mbB, Weinheimer Str. 102, 69469 Weinheim, Germany
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 (0) 6201 - 876170 Fax: +49 (0) 6201 - 8761717
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose of their Use
a) When Visiting the Website
When visiting our website www.reiser-ip.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your assistance and is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a seamless connection establishment of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
In addition, cookies and analysis services are used when you visit our website. You will find more detailed explanations under sections 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) When Registering for our Newsletter
If you have explicitly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time to email@example.com by e-mail.
c) When Using our Contact Form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the contact form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address, your full name, your telephone number, your company name as well as a valid subject matter are required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us by your use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Transfer of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the transfer of your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, execute or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- it is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie. This information results in each case in connection with your specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our website again to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made in the past, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Integration of Third-Party Services and Content
6. Rights of the Persons Concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on details in this regard;
- to immediately request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to execute the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with to Art. 18 GDPR, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
- to revoke your consent to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data that was based on this consent in the future and
- to make a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
7. Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which result from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be realized by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to execute your right of revocation or objection, simply send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the display of the closed key or lock symbol in the lower or upper status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-Dateness and Modification of this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website on www.reiser-ip.de/datenschutz .